About Country & Capital Property Law
Our property lawyers, Country & Capital Property Law, provide a specialist and bespoke service for clients who value a truly personal service when buying or selling properties.
We recognise every property case is unique, so we tailor our services to the individual needs of each client and demands of each case. We deal with the complicated things so you don’t have to, and will handle your purchase or sale as quickly and professionally as possible.
Country & Capital have a wealth of experience that is delivered to you by highly skilled and specialist property lawyers who are dedicated to listening to their clients and providing straightforward solutions. We will guide you through the process and keep you updated throughout.
On average, we will have you exchanging contracts faster than many other lawyers. We work on a no completion, no fee basis*. Our Conveyancing fees are fixed, and if there is any other legal work that is required as part of the transaction, we will discuss this with you before proceeding; we are always transparent about our fees.
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated highly experienced lawyer, who only deals with residential Conveyancing.
- A personalised communication plan to suit you with support at every stage.
- Access to a Partner/Director within 4 hours if there are complications or concerns.
- Your lawyer will always be supported by a small team so your calls will be answered or returned promptly.
- An immediate start on your case to ensure we exchange contracts as soon as possible.
- 100% transparency on fees with a fixed legal fee, and on a no completion, no fee basis*.
Get in touch
*Should the transaction not complete we will not charge a legal fee and we will return any part of the search costs you have paid on a purchase if those fees have not yet been incurred.